Safety is Our TOP Priority
Over the Edge is staffed with highly trained industrial ropes specialists.
All Over the Edge sites have highly trained industrial rope specialists, all of which are IRATA or SPRAT certified. Each event site has a comprehensive Site Inspection & Safety Plan completed, and if every potential risk cannot be mitigated, then the site will simply not be approved by our Operations Manager.
All the safety points below have lengthy verbal and/or written documentation that can be made available to partners. Our objective is to transparently identify our processes and experiences so that building owners, managers and leasing agents can make informed decisions.
• OTE team’s top priority is participant and facility safety
• The perceived risk of an OTE event is high versus the actual low risk
• Over 500 successful events
• Over 25,000 successful Edgers
• Every OTE site is set up as an industrial work site
• Adherence to all National and State (global: “local”) OSHA laws
• Adherence to SPRAT governing procedures
• Compliance with state (global: “local”) workers’ compensation coverage
• Impeccable run loss history since 2004
• $10 million occurrence and aggregate insurance policy
• Comprehensive site safety and building inspection plan
• Key stakeholders are named as additional insured on insurance certificate
• Participant waivers
• Participant training
• References and documented media coverage
Community-minded visionary leaders most always get behind this event and make it happen in their community. Being the first in your community is not always a comfortable or easy position and we commend those champions who have this spirit. Our non-profit client is seeking a building partner that is philanthropic, innovative, community-minded and is looking to set them apart from the owners, and leasing agents, in your community vying for the opportunity. We hope your organization and team are the right fit.